Leading the effort to bring early price revelation to the college application process
Our goal is to help students factor net cost into their college search
Potential students enter six data points and immediately see their estimated net cost of attendance and preadmission status. Students then connect with colleges of their choice to begin the application process.
Stop losing prospects
Many students aren't aware that colleges discount published prices. Inform your prospective students.
Onboard in 15–60 minutes
Our onboarding process is quick and simple. It takes less than an hour to get up and running.
We work with you
We're happy to work with either you or your outside consultants to set up your account.
Did you know?
In the course of evaluating colleges, 73% of students eliminated colleges from consideration because of the published cost. Only just over half of students said they would consider applying to a college whose cost was over $30,000.
Please select from the options below to learn more and take your next step!
Frequenty Asked Questions
- Annual Fee
- No annual fee for the first year for the first five colleges
- $4,000 annual fee for colleges with 5,000 or fewer enrolled undergraduates
- $6,000 annual fee for colleges with greater than 5,000 enrolled undergraduates and fewer than 10,000
- $8,000 annual fee for colleges with greater than 10,000 enrolled undergraduates
- A one-time onboarding fee may apply based on institution size