Higher Admission for Colleges
Leading the effort to bring early price revelation to the college application process
Our goal is to help students factor net cost into their college search
We start with basic grades and test score merit aid, expand to more granular non-need based aid and finally bring in need based aid. We invite you to test our site by entering any test student information you would like.
Stop losing prospects
Many students aren't aware that colleges discount published prices. Inform your prospective students.
Onboard in 15–60 minutes
Our onboarding process is quick and simple. It takes less than an hour to get up and running.
We work with you
We're happy to work with either you or your outside consultants to set up your account.
Did you know?
In the course of evaluating colleges, 44% of students reject a college on the basis of sticker price and 40% of students aren't aware that most four-year private colleges discount published prices so that incoming freshman pay less than what is published.
Sign up for Higher Admission
Please complete the form and we’ll get in touch to set up your onboarding.
Frequenty Asked Questions
- Mobile device
- Facebook Messenger chat bot
- Access to our students
- Ability to add institutional and state based need aid
- Ability to add custom messaging
- Ability to control your prices and awards. By necessity, we limited our GPA breakpoints to nine ranges. Members set their own breakpoints for grades and test scores.
- To avoid getting dropped from the platform
- Student side secure identity: either by biometric or other authentication
- Partnerships with virtual college tour providers
- Student live chat with college admissions and financial aid officers
- Credential vault
- One click submission of:
- Common Application
- High School transcripts
- SAT/ACT scores
- FAFSA report
- CSS profile report
- Deposit payment